Who are we?
Toronto Addiction Centres is an organization committed to ensuring that people suffering from addictions have access to the help they need. No matter where you are in Canada or what your drug and alcohol recovery needs are, we will match you with a facility that is right for you.
How do we operate?
We understand that no two addictions are the same, and we do not believe in a cookie-cutter approach to addiction recovery. There are many excellent drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities in Canada, and the ones we recommend for you will depend on what your individual needs are.
When you get in touch with us, we will work with you to determine what kind of program is right for you. Whether your best option is a group support program similar to Alcoholics Anonymous or an extended inpatient rehab program, we will do our best to set you on the path to recovery.
What facilities do we refer our clients to?
Although we are based in Toronto, we are well-connected with all kinds of addiction treatment and rehab programs across the country. We refer our clients to a variety of facilities, including the following:
- Medical detox centres that help clients cope with the rigours of withdrawal
- Support-based services like individual, group and family therapy
- Inpatient addiction treatment and rehab facilities
- Trauma management centres to help clients manage addiction that arises as a result of PTSD
- Aftercare providers that provide support to clients who are emerging from inpatient rehab and reintegrating themselves
- Professional interventionists who will help you make a loved one understand the benefits of seeking help for an addiction
In some cases, we may refer you to different providers to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of. More commonly, we will refer you to a single treatment and rehab facility that has all of the features that will benefit you and your family.
Call us today to find out more.