Addiction makes everything seem harder, including mundane tasks like making a simple phone call. We have some good news: you don’t have to worry about an endless pile of paperwork or the hassle of chasing down your insurance company. We take care of that for you. Just give us a call, and let us show you how easy the process of checking into rehab can be.
Information We Need
To offer you the most assistance, we’re going to need some basic information. That includes:
- Your Social Security number.
- A list of any prescriptions you take, as well as your medical providers.
- A copy of your insurance card, or your subscriber number and policy number.
- Contact information, as well as contact details for an emergency contact of your choosing.
During your admissions assessment, we’ll talk to you about your symptoms and explore the best treatment options for your needs. The more information you provide us with, the better equipped we will be to help you. Some topics to plan on discussing include:
- The nature of your drug and alcohol use, including which drug(s) you use, how long you have used them, and at what doses.
- Your medical and psychological health, including any symptoms you’ve experienced of mental or physical illness.
- Any legal or financial concerns you have.
- Who in your family or social group is supportive.
- Your values, and whether there are specific treatment approaches you’d like to avoid. For instance, some people like to avoid taking medication for mental illness, preferring to try therapy first instead.
- Your history of abuse or trauma, since these experiences can affect treatment outcomes and increase the desire to abuse alcohol or drugs.
After we gain a clear understanding of your needs, we’ll begin exploring how we can most effectively meet those needs. During your insurance evaluation, we’ll estimate the cost of your treatment, then work with your insurer to determine which portion of your treatment is covered. Federal law requires insurers to cover substance abuse treatment, which means most patients can expect to have a significant portion of their recovery costs covered by insurance.
The detox period is a chance for drugs to exit your system, offering you a chance at a clear head and a healthy body. If you need assistance detoxing, we can help by offering a referral to a detox facility with which we work closely.
After you meet with our team and we collaborate to determine your needs, we’ll admit you to our program. The admissions process is not scary or stressful. Instead, we’ll welcome you to a safe and sober living environment where you can begin focusing on living a healthier, happier life.
Many clients are able to get in just a few days after calling us. We’ll diligently work to ensure you’re admitted as quickly as possible, and we can work with your schedule if you need to delay your admission by a few days or weeks. Call us today!